Monday, October 29, 2007

SC Trip, Being Sick, Halloween Time






Hello strangers. It has been a while since I have updated our blog so I thought it was time! We were in SC for 10 days and spent 4 of those days at the doctor (including the ER). Hunter was sick the entire trip with viral infections and I caught it the day before we came home. We came back and spent the next few days trying to recover from our illnesses. Unfortunately EJ got it and he spent the next few days at home in bed. Thankfully all of us are well now!

We got back in time to organize our playgroup Halloween party. It was this past weekend and we had a great time. All the kids were in their costumes and us adults got to have some time to socialize. Yesterday we went to the pumpkin patch so Hunter could pick out his pumpkin. Then we came home and Hunter and I scooped out the pumpkin (well it was mostly me because Hunter wasn't crazy about the slimy seeds) and then Hunter watched his daddy carve it.

Hunter has his Halloween party at school this Wednesday. He has missed the last two weeks of school so I am hoping he doesn't have a hard time going back. They get to wear their costumes and have a parade. I think he will have a good time.

Check out the updated pics on Flickr!

Love,
Us

No comments: