Sunday, February 17, 2008

Mr. Independent




Hello there. Just wanted to say hi. I had a great Valentine's Day and I hope you did to. I am getting more and more independent which dad thinks its cool and mom thinks its sad. I am feeding myself these days with little to no help. I am really good at using a fork and a spoon, though sometimes I get frustrated and use my hands. Mommy and daddy even commented on how nice it was to finally be able to sit down for dinner and both eat at the same time.

Mommy had to take me to the doctor yesterday. Good thing this new doctor is open on Saturday mornings. I haven't been feeling myself lately and I was up ALL of Friday night with fever and congestion. Turns out I had a double ear infection and a virus. :( Mommy jinxed me because she was going on and on about me never getting an ear infection. Thank goodness the doctor gave me a prescription and I am feeling better. Mommy and daddy let me do whatever I wanted yesterday so I basically watched Elmo all day and they gave me lots of attention. Today was a better day and I was ready to play again.

I will be 18 months in 11 days... let the countdown begin.

Love,
Me

No comments: