Wednesday, February 13, 2008

Proud Parents





Hunter went to school today. He walked right in, gave me a kiss, said bye, and went off to play. When I picked him up I got all of his things and valentine's day goodies. I opened his folder to read about his day. The note from the teacher said, "Hunter is so good about saying "Thank You" without being reminded". Awww... our son has the best manners and it makes us proud. Also in the folder was a valentine card he made for us. He glued hearts to the front of it and inside he colored. It made me teary eyed and I will treasure this card. Our little boy is getting so big.

I have updated more pictures on flickr. After school today he had a ball with Brandy. He loves that dog. We hope everyone has a Happy Valentine's Day!

Love,
Us

No comments: