Hello! I wanted to share my new loves... coloring, vacuuming, and going to the park! My parents bought me this cool new sketch board. I can use it as a chalk board or to color pictures from my coloring books. Mom and dad like to color with me.. sometimes a little too much. ha. Another love of mine is vacuuming. Every time mom gets out the vacuum, I run to the laundry room to get "my" vacuum (a smaller version). I follow behind mommy and do what she does. It is sooo much fun. My third love is the park. I have to be outside whenever possible. I love to slide, swing, and run free.
I had such a great day today and the weather was gorgeous. We went to the park, played in the backyard, did lots of coloring and playing, and had pizza for dinner. What a perfect day. Mommy took lots of pictures so check them out on flickr!
I am such a great helper these days. I like to throw things away, help sort laundry, empty the dishwasher, etc. I have even started telling mommy when I have a dirty diaper and will go get my pad and will lay down for her. Okay.. sometimes she has to chase me but hey... I am one. I am on one nap a day and it was an easy transistion. I think mom and dad miss my morning nap more than I do. They have it so easy with me.. just wait until I get older. moohahahaha.
Hope this finds everyone well.
Love,
Me
No comments:
Post a Comment