Tuesday, June 02, 2009

Greetings From SC


Peyton is 3 months old!


Hello Hello! I am still in SC and having a blast. I can't believe I have already been here over a week. The time is just flying by. We are heading back on Sunday and then detox beings. Peyton still hasn't been put down and Hunter has been entertained 24/7. They are going to hate being back in the real world. Ha. Hunter is having a blast with my parents and his cousins. He has been swimming, playing with water guns, playing in the sand box, going on errands with Grandad, and of course shopping with us girls.


I am having a blast with my family. I have been able to have some one on one time with everyone and really catch up. I am getting to catch my breath because everyone is keeping Hunter and Peyton entertained. Peyton is even sleeping with my parents so I can get a full nights rest. woohoo! I forgot what that felt like. The days are kept busy with errands, shopping, eating out, swimming, spending time outdoors, and just relaxing.



In other news... Peyton is 3 months old today! My baby is getting big. She has found her hands and can stare at them for hours. She is losing her hair. She is starting to put things in her mouth and is drooling more. She is really getting good at tracking things and holding her attention on something. She is a wiggle worm and will scoot herself in a complete circle. She likes to roll her legs over and she acts like she is determined to roll all the way over. I keep telling her to slow down on these milestones.

Must go wake Hunter up from nap. The cousins are coming over to swim. :)

**Check out flickr pictures from our trip so far**

No comments: