Wednesday, June 17, 2009

Peyton - 15 weeks



Peyton found her feet and they can keep her entertained for hours. She likes to put them in the air and reach for them. When she puts her feet back down, she looks for them and get frustrated that they aren't visible anymore. It's hilarious. She still has her tongue out a lot so I guess she is still trying to figure out how that works. So the above picture captures her tongue and her feet. Hunter calls her Venom (Spiderman villain who has a very long tongue) or he calls her Lizard.

Peyton is such a good baby. The child just doesn't cry unless she is overtired or has had enough sitting in her carseat. She is such a happy baby and loves to smile and talk. I have got to get her on video when she talks because the other day she must have talked non stop for at least 30 minutes. I think she likes the sound of her own voice.

She is still waking up in the middle of the night for a feeding. I am waiting for her to sleep through it but so far, no luck. At least I can feed her and then she goes right back to sleep. She still doesn't use a paci or even her fingers. She loves the swing and will fall asleep as soon as I put her in it. Best purchase ever for both of my kids. We found her tickle spot (thanks to Gran) and her laugh is the sweetest sound ever.

She goes for her 4 month checkup next month. I can't believe she is already that old. wow.

1 comment:

Audrey said...

What a sweetie! I hope #2 is just as easy going as Peyton is! She's a doll!