Wednesday, September 02, 2009

Happy 6 Month Birthday Peyton



Peyton is 6 months old today. She is growing like a weed is discovering her world more and more every day. She likes holding herself up on things and she wants to crawl so badly.


She has started to notice when you leave the room and she doesn't like it at all. Either she needs to be with you or she must have eyes on you at all times. If left alone, she will cry.


I am in love with Peyton's laugh. Hunter is the best at making her laugh followed by her Gran. They can really get Peyton going. Peyton is such a happy baby and just goes with the flow.


Peyton is more interested in her toys and putting everything in her mouth. Hunter gets very upset when he finds her sucking on one of his super hero toys so Hunter has started keeping things far from her reach. ha.


Peyton still isn't a fan of baby food. I struggle just to get her to eat rice cereal or oatmeal. I have tried every option and no luck. If it was up to her she would skip baby food all together. I was looking at Hunter's blog when he was 6 months and I posted that the doctor said at this age he could eat three times a day with stage 2 foods. Ha. Peyton isn't anywhere near that.


I also noticed that Hunter got his first tooth at 7 months and 2 days. I have to believe Peyton's first tooth is right around the corner. She chomps on everything.. washcloth, fingers, toys, etc and she is drooling a lot more.


She still naps in her swing during the day and sleeps in her crib at night. Her new thing is to sleep on her belly. She still gets up around 5am for a feeding and then sometimes goes back to sleep. Her schedule is still sleep, eat, play.


She is spending less time in her car seat and more time in her stroller. She loves sitting up and checking out her surroundings. Gran just bought her a new car seat so we are about to say goodbye to the infant seat. She is such a social baby and loves to be around others.


I love my baby girl. Wish the time wasn't going by so fast! Happy Birthday Peyton Elizabeth!

No comments: