Saturday, October 10, 2009

Peyton's First Tooth

It seems like I am posting daily now about all of Peyton's "firsts". So here I go again adding another one.. Peyton got her first tooth today. I knew it was getting close because she was chewing on everything, lots of drool, and last night she was up several times crying and woke up with a temperature. My morning was crazy so I didn't stop to think to check her mouth for a tooth. (I had just checked yesterday and there was nothing).


Eric got home from work this afternoon and was playing with Peyton. She was chewing on his hand and Eric said to come check her mouth because he thought he felt a tooth. Sure enough, a bottom tooth had popped through.


Yes, this should be an exciting day yet its another reminder that my baby is getting big. For some reason it feels like all of this is happening at warp speed.


I tried to get a picture of the tooth (she was so not happy) but it was very hard to get a close enough picture. I will wait until it gets a little bigger and then try again.


1 comment:

Cole said...

You gotta love any post that involves pinning a child down against her will! hahaha... congrats!