Peyton Elizabeth started Mothers Day Out. I can’t believe she is already going. With blankie in hand, she walked into the classroom and stayed close by my side. In her class she is the oldest and one of two girls. The other four children are boys. Peyton is in heaven because she loves being the boss. The drop off was a little rough because I tired to sneak out but she saw me. I stood at the door for not even two minutes and she had stopped crying. When I picked her up at the end of the day, the teacher said she did great and they learned that Peyton loved to dance.
Peyton’s second day of school, she didn’t even shed a tear. She walked into her classroom and immediately started checking things out. I snuck out the door and she never looked back. I am glad its going so well and I know this is going to be so great for her.
I did get teary eyed just from the stand point that my last baby is starting school. She is growing up too fast and I am sad that some of my “lasts” with her are already taking place. But then I have to think about all the wonderful adventures that are ahead of us!
No comments:
Post a Comment