It is back to school time for Peyton. This year she is in the 2’s Giraffe class. I have been trying to talk up school about how much fun she will have and all the friends she will get to play with. I had this CRAZY idea that she was going to have a hard time.
After we dropped Hunter off in his room, she held my hand and led me to her new classroom. Once we got there she walked straight in and started playing. No bye mom and No tears. I should have expected this from my independent daughter. I watched her explore the classroom and then when she looked over I went to give her a hug and a kiss. She said bye mommy and went back to playing.
When I pick her up, she is eager to tell me all about her day and about the fun she had. She loves school. My big girl.
No comments:
Post a Comment