


Hey! It has been a couple of weeks since my last entry so I figured I would say hi. EJ was able to feel/see Hunter move this weekend which he thought was pretty cool. Hunter has been a lot more active during the day and his movements and kicks are getting stronger. I am having a hard time getting comfortable at night and I wake up with leg cramps. I also found some stretch marks and spider veins. ahhhhh. The joys of pregnancy. :) I go next Tuesday for my monthly check up so I am anxious to see what she has to say. I wish I was having another ultrasound but it looks like there won't be another one until we do the 3D one in about two more months. So far this has been an amazing experience and I can't believe we will be parents soon!
1 comment:
WOW!!! WHAT'S IN THERE??? Looks like you swallowed a ball!
Happy Mother's Day LaLa!
Post a Comment