


Great news... the baby furniture arrived yesterday. I am so excited and I just love the furniture. The color is great and it fits perfectly in Hunter's room. I am glad EJ went ahead and painted so now we have a better idea of how we want to decorate. I can't wait for mom to come in a few weeks so we can get this nursery finished! Thanks mom and dad for the furniture!!
EJ and I are doing well. We have our childbirth class in June that I am having to drag him too but it should be educational. ha. Hunter is still very active and I feel him move regularly. These next few months are going to fly by and he will be here before we know it.
I will include a new belly picture after my next doctors appointment. I don't think I have changed that much but people are telling me otherwise. My sister in law and I have started a workout routine which has been great. We try to walk a few days a week and we are taking water aerobics. So hopefully this will keep my weight from getting too much out of control.
I go to the doctor again on June 6th for my checkup and glucose test. The told me I have to drink that sugar drink and then sit there for an hour before bloodwork. Hopefully everything turns out okay because I don't want to be put on a strict diet. yuck. After that appointment I go every two weeks so it will be neat to see how much the baby is progessing.
Have a great holiday weekend! Love you!
1 comment:
Looks beautiful! I can't believe it! It all seems to be moving along so quickly. Before you know it, he will be here!!!
Post a Comment