Tuesday, May 16, 2006

23 weeks, 4 days

I just got back from the doctor and it looks like we have a new tentative due date. Hunter is measuring 3 weeks ahead of schedule so he might be here around mid to late August. The doctor was listening for his heartbeat and every time she found it, he would kick and move. She said this baby might have an attitude because he wasn't cooperating. He must take after his daddy. ha. Hearing his healthy heartbeat was music to my ears and she let me listen to it for a few minutes.

I gained 7 pounds this month (yikes) but she said I am still on track. All of my vitals were good and I go back in 3 weeks for a glucose test. After that appointment I go every 2 weeks and then my last month is once a week. All of this is really starting to sink in now. Ahhhhh :)

No comments: