


Here are some pictures of my growing belly. I will be 24 weeks tomorrow. Hunter is starting to feel a litle heavy and it doesn't take much for me to get tired. I have actually been trying to walk 2 miles a few times a week because this extra weight is taking its toll on me. I feel like a whale. ha ha. Eric has gotten to the point where he helps me get off the sofa or out of bed by pushing me up. He justs laughs at me. ha.
I just got news yesterday that our baby furniture has arrived. They should deliver it in a few weeks. I can't wait to see it and I can't wait to start on the nursery. I know once its finished, I will be in Hunter's room daily just waiting for him to get here!
No comments:
Post a Comment