Great news.. the doctor is going to let me fly to SC for our yearly beach trip. woohoo! She took my vitals and I didn't have any signs of keytones. I didn't gain any weight from last week so this new eating plan is paying off. We listened to Hunter's heartbeat and it sounded strong. The doctor measured my belly and she has moved my due date to August 28th or 29th. I go back to see her in 3 weeks and then I start weekly appointments. She said that the next visit we will start with ultrasounds and stress tests to keep an eye on him. The doctor said depending on my cervix she will decide when to admit me into the hospital and she was able to tell that Hunter was already in the proper position. She is going to keep me on the baby asprin until our next appointment just so she can monitor me more closely when I stop taking it. So I am excited about my progress!!
I have been feeling pretty good this last trimester. People have told me that I make pregnancy look easy. ha ha. I haven't been able to get a good nights sleep lately and its hard for me to get comfortable. Also the tiredness has kicked back in so it would be nice to have daily naps. :) I have been having more cramps in my legs and calves so she suggested taking four tums a day to increase my calcium intake. I hope that works! Other than that, life is peachy and I have started the countdown... 52 days to go!!
Thursday, July 06, 2006
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment