I just got back from my monthly checkup. Hunter's heartbeat was fine and she is still measuring me to be about 2 weeks early. She said since boy's lungs take longer to develop, she is going to give him as much time in the womb as she can. She will take another ultrasound around week 34 to see how is he developing. Since I am in the third trimester, my visits are now every 2 weeks.
I had my glucose test today where they make you drink that sugar drink. Turns out that I failed. :( My sugar levels were 181 which was off the chart so I have to go back for a three hour test on Monday. If that test confirms that I have diabetes, I will be monitored and placed on a special diet. grrr. I am hoping this won't be the case. The good news from this visit was that I only gained 3 pounds. woohoo. Walking and water aerobics must be paying off. ha
I will keep you updated! Love you.
Tuesday, June 06, 2006
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
You need to tell everyone that you left your doctor and went to a certain drive-thru... FESS UP!
Post a Comment