Tuesday, August 15, 2006

36 weeks 4 days

I just got back from my appointment and it took forever. I was there for 3 hours so you can guess I am not in the best mood. I am glad Eric wasn't at that appointment because he wouldn't have lasted.

All of my vitals were good and I gained one pound from last week. The doctor said so far I have only gained 27 pounds with this pregnancy but my calculations say 31 pounds. So we will stick with what the doctor said. ha.

I had another non stress test and everything looked good. Then the doctor came in and checked my progress. She said I was still at 1 cm and nothing else was really happening (no contractions, etc). She went ahead and put me on the hospital schedule to be induced. We will go in Sunday night (August 27th) and hopefully Hunter will be here shortly after that. The doctor doesn't think Hunter will come out on his own before then but she can't guarantee it. I am actually happy about being induced. Mom and dad will get in the day before and it will give everyone time to get all of our ducks in a row before we go to the hospital.

I am getting my last ultrasound next week and then its off to the hospital that next weekend. Only 13 days to go!

No comments: