

I had my final baby shower over the weekend. Everything was wonderful and it was a lot of fun. The food and desserts were so yummy and there was about 15 of us. I received tons of goodies for Hunter and was so grateful. I had a lot of things that had to be put together by EJ when I got home. We have started getting out some of the bigger items so it's strange walking by the high chair or cradle swing knowing Hunter will be here in such a short time. We can't wait!
I made one last dash to BabiesRUs to get some of the necessities that we still needed. But with the three showers that we had, there wasn't a whole lot left! We are so fortunate to have our family and friends in our lives and we are truly blessed. Thank you to everyone for being a part of this process. We love you!
No comments:
Post a Comment