

February is finally here so I get to start wearing my cute outfits that Gran bought me. I just got a package in the mail and I received lots of goodies, including my teddy bear. Thanks Gran! Also this month, I get to go to SC to see everyone. woohoo! I haven't seen them in 2 months and that is too long.
Today I went over to my friends house and we played for a little while. His name is Jackson and we share the same birthday. I kept grabbing for his face but mommy told me to be gentle. We had fun and mommy said she enjoyed "adult" time with Jackson's mom, Jennifer.
I still have a great appetite even though mommy said she isn't going to feed me prunes ever again. She made me try them for the first time today and it wasn't pretty. The smell and consistency of the prunes were awful so you can only imagine the taste. Mommy only gave me a few spoonfuls and then threw it away. Well about 3o minutes later, it all came back up and a few more times throughout the day. Yuck!! Hey mom, lets stick with the applesauce and sweet stuff.. yummm!
I am very, very active these days and keeping mommy on her toes. When you lay me on my back, I flip over on my belly. I don't like being stuck in a bouncer or just laying around. I have to be exploring new things and grabbing whatever is in reach.
Mommy is so amazed how quickly I am growing and all the new things I am doing. Hope everyone is well!
Love,
Hunter
Hunter
No comments:
Post a Comment