

Hello! Mommy said that people were complaining that this wasn't getting updated enough so here you go. Personally, I think she is doing a GREAT job! Here are some pictures of me and my friend, Jackson. Mommy thinks I was waving in the first picture but I was really trying to grab her camera. I had lunch with mommy's friends this week and it was fun having everyone hold me and giving me lots of attention. I am still being such a sweet boy and my new game is to try to grab the cat and dog when they walk by. They are too fast for me now but just wait until I start crawling!Only 10 more days until we head to SC. woohoo. I can't wait to see everyone and meet my new cousin, Logan. I hope everyone has a great weekend! And for my mommy's friends at work... you're at work and she is not, you're at work and she is not. HA HA HA.
No comments:
Post a Comment