
Hello everyone. My mommy and I just got back from SC. We had such a great visit with everyone. Please check out my flickr pictures because mommy posted all of my pictures from the week. I sure was busy visiting with everyone and being passed around from person to person. I was able to meet my new cousin, Logan, and I had a lot of fun playing with my other cousins. Gran and Grandad spoiled me rotten and gave me lots of hugs and kisses. Mommy said it was a vacation for her because everyone else was taking care of me.. ha ha.
I am rolling all over the place these days and I flip myself over in my crib but I am not sure how to roll back over. So I scream until someone comes to get me. It's usually in the middle of the night so mommy isn't happy about that. Mommy keeps checking for my first tooth because she is determined it will be any day now.
Well I want to end this with some big news.... WE ARE BUILDING A NEW HOUSE! :) That's right.. mommy and daddy bought a new house and it will be ready in 3-4 months. We will still be in the same area and in this new house I get lots of room to run around and play. I even get a playroom all to myself. I can't wait until its ready so I can have all of you over. We will keep you posted on the progress!!
We love you!
Hunter
No comments:
Post a Comment