Wednesday, February 14, 2007

Happy Valentine's Day!






Hello everyone! Happy Valentine's Day! As you can see from from the first picture, I am being a silly boy and have been all day. Mommy tried to take cute pictures of me to record my first Valentine's Day but I was too busy making funny faces.


Mommy took me to the doctor on Monday and I weigh over 18 pounds. Maybe that explains why mommy can't hold me for long periods of time without complaining that her back hurts. I have a mild case of acid reflux and have to take medicine but that's okay with me because it tastes like strawberries. yummm. Speaking of food, I am eating solids twice a day now and I love it. Applesauce is my favorite so far.


Mommy and I leave in a few days for SC. We are looking forward to it. Mommy keeps telling me that I better be on my best behavior on the plane. I have no idea what she is talking about.. hee hee.


Hope everyone had a great day!


Love you,
Hunter

No comments: