

Hunter is 9 months old and SOOOO big! His new trick is to put his hands up in the air when you ask how big he is. I have included a video of him doing it. He also loves to pull himself up on everything, turn on/off the lights, he loves to explore and he has even started to crawl. Once he really gets the hang of it, I am in trouble. ha ha. He can even get himself into a sitting position when he is on his tummy or back. This makes naptime/bedtime interesting because once I put him down, he pops back up.. grrr
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VBL8usOj_3g
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VBL8usOj_3g
Hunter just celebrated his 9 month birthday. I can't believe we are only a few months away from his ONE YEAR birthday. I am in denial. ha. I already have to start thinking about his birthday party.
We closed this morning so we are officially out of our house and have moved in with EJ's parents. It's been an easy transition and Hunter is in heaven with all of the extra attention. I went by the new house today and they have all the bathrooms tiled, we have counter tops, and they installed all of our light fixtures. The house is gorgeous and I can't wait to really get in there and decorate... with mom of course. :)
We hope everyone is well!
Love,
Love,
Us
No comments:
Post a Comment