

Hello! I had a wonderful First Mother's Day! EJ got up early with Hunter so I could sleep in. When EJ heard me stirring, they came in the room with cards and a gift. They got me an iSymphony that I can use in the new house (it plays music and also plays my ipod) and the cards were sooo sweet. Then I played with Hunter while EJ went to get us breakfast. He said he was going to surprise me with pancakes but I already packed up the kitchen. Ha. So he went and got us Shipleys. yumm..
This afternoon we went to GiGi and Pops house for some burgers and to hangout with the family. We then came home to get some more packing done. We are starting to question if all of our stuff is going to fit in one storage unit..hmmmm.. We shall see!! So overall, it has been a WONDERFUL day. I am so blessed to have my husband, my son, and the title of "mother".
We hope all of you had a great Mothers Day!
No comments:
Post a Comment