Grrrr.. Hunter has another sinus infection. I had to take him to the doctor yesterday and she said the tree pollen is out of control. He weighed 22 pounds 2 ounces (79%). He had a rough day yesterday.. his nose was pouring and you could just tell he was miserable. We put him to bed last night but he was waking up every 1o minutes because he couldn't breathe and he would wake himself up. I finally said "forget this" and brought him to bed with me. EJ refused to sleep in the bed with us because he was worried that he would roll over on Hunter. So Hunter and I had the bed to ourselves and EJ was on the sofa. Fortunately Hunter slept just fine and woke up at 7am this morning. I think he just wanted his mommy. :) Poor EJ looked like he had a rough night on the sofa and was a zombie this morning. Poor baby! What a sweet man though to think about his son first. :)
Hunter is starting to feel better today. We skipped playgroup because I didn't want Hunter around all of those other kids. It's actually been nice having these down days where we can just bum.
Our new house is really coming along. As you can see from the pictures on flickr, they have the concrete poured, the crowning molding done, the cabinets in, and its been painted. This new house is going to be incredible and I can't wait to move in. Our last day in our current house is next Wednesday. We have decided to stay with EJ's parents for a few weeks until our house it ready. It's going to be here before we know it!
Tuesday, May 22, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment