Hello! Hunter's personality sure is shining through these days and I love it. I love his smile, laugh, hugs and kisses. He cracks up when we sing songs and when we play. His new trick is clapping. So now when we sing songs, he dances and claps along. I have included a video of Hunter in action. It's too cute!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sbRhLrIBzIA
Hunter's separation anxiety has kicked in. He gets upset whenever I am out of sight and it really gets interesting when I leave him with someone else. Fortunately right now he can be easily distracted and won't realize I am gone until I come back to get him.
We will be spending Hunter's 9 month bday in this house before we have to move. We have decided to stay with EJ's parents until our new house is ready. We are still being optimistic that our new house will be ready mid/late June. It has been a chore getting everything organized/packed for the move but it will all be worth it!
Hope this finds everyone well!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sbRhLrIBzIA
Hunter's separation anxiety has kicked in. He gets upset whenever I am out of sight and it really gets interesting when I leave him with someone else. Fortunately right now he can be easily distracted and won't realize I am gone until I come back to get him.
We will be spending Hunter's 9 month bday in this house before we have to move. We have decided to stay with EJ's parents until our new house is ready. We are still being optimistic that our new house will be ready mid/late June. It has been a chore getting everything organized/packed for the move but it will all be worth it!
Hope this finds everyone well!
No comments:
Post a Comment