Monday, January 28, 2008

17 Months!




I am 17 months today.. woohoo! Mommy came in this morning and sang Happy Birthday. I laughed at her and then clapped when she finished singing. She is so silly. Mommy gave me my favorite breakfast this morning...pancakes and grapes. yumm.. She then let me play outside for a while. I love how she celebrates monthly birthdays. :)

I stay busy playing with my friends, going to school (I say "school" when we get in the parking lot)and getting into everything. I love to color and I love to play with my blocks. I love being outside and I love to climb. I love copying what mommy and daddy do and I want to be in the middle of everything. I love to dance and I love music. I have even started humming along with the Elmo song and I sing "e-i-e-i-o" when Old McDonald comes on. My new favorite song is "If you are happy and you know it." I clap along, stomp my feet, and nod my head.

I have branched out and am enjoying Mickey Mouse and the Little Einsteins (even though Elmo/Sesame Street is still my favorite.) Mommy is moving me to one nap a day. She said I am getting harder to put down for two naps and isn't joining my crankiness if I am up all afternoon without rest. We will see how it goes.. moohahaha. >:)

Hugs and kisses! (oh.. new pics on flickr)

Hunter

No comments: