Hello! We spent the weekend up at the ranch and Hunter got to ride the pony, Brock. He had a blast and would hold on to the horn of the saddle. He is already a pro.. its in his blood. EJ and I were able to ride the horses as well. It had been too long and I loved being back in the saddle. I got to gallop in the open pasture and leave my problems behind. Best therapy out there!
Today I had Hunter's parent/teacher conference. She sat down with me and went over a report card of all the activities they do and what it expected of them at this age. He is doing very well!! He was right where he was supposed to be and she said he is advanced in his vocabulary and motor skills. Why I got teary eyed during our meeting, I don't know. Just makes me so happy that we have such a great little guy.
Hunter is going to be 20 months in five days. Gosh he is already creeping up on turning two. I feel like he just turned one. I am already thinking about his party.
Funny story for today... we were eating dinner at the table and my cell phone started ringing. As I walk over to answer it, Hunter starts singing the song.."Along for the Ride"..thats used as my ringer. Eric and I just stared at each other and couldn't believe it. Then of course Eric had to make the comment that I must constantly be on the phone for Hunter to have my ringer memorized. HA HA. Too funny!
Check out the new pictures on Flickr. I will update again on his 20 month bday. :)
Love,
Me
No comments:
Post a Comment