Hunter has become a night owl. He wants to wake up in the middle of the night and play. He cries.. no.. he YELLS for Eric and I. We go up there, rock him, put him down, and then he pops back up. This has been going on for two weeks and I am tired. Finally we let him cry it out (only 30 minutes) and that seemed to do the trick. He has slept through the night for the past two nights. Woohoo! Please keep this up.
Hunter has gotten really good at running and hopping on both feet. He is getting so big (30 pounds) that I can't carry him as often as I have been. He prefers walking anyway and actually does a pretty good job about staying near me. Though at times he prefers a game of chase in the mall or in the driveway. Who needs a gym membership with you have a 19 month old?
Hunter is such a sweet boy. He comes over to me out of the blue and says "hug" or "kiss" and then gives me one. He also says "hold me" and "love you". It melts my heart.
As for me... I am hanging in there and getting back to my old self. I know things happen for a reason and when the time is right, it will happen!
Love,
Me
Thursday, April 17, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment