Hello! I am 20 months old today. In 4 months I will be TWO! Daddy is excited and mommy is in denial. Mommy did her usual this morning and woke me up singing Happy Birthday. I wonder how long she is going to keep celebrating my monthly birthday. I hope it's forever.. hee hee.
Mom was going to take me to the park today but we got caught up in lots of issues. So mommy promised that she would take me tomorrow. Woohoo! Maybe she will let me feed the ducks too.
I am getting really good at my colors and I can count. I can count to 6 by myself and with a little help I can make it to 10. I also have the Elmo and Mickey theme songs memorized. I also wanted to add that I have the best manners. I now say "thank you", "please", and "bless you". Mommy and daddy always tell me what a good boy I am.
Hope everyone is well!
Hunter
No comments:
Post a Comment