Check out the lastest video of Hunter. He loves the outdoors...golfing with daddy, playing in the sand table, using sidewalk chalk, playing basketball, playing ball with Brandy, and riding in his cars.
Here is what he is up to... or should I say IN to....
- He is now capable of opening all of the doors. So I immediately went to Babierus and bought knob covers. Those things are a pain but at least it keeps Hunter in and out of things.
- He wants to walk up the stairs now instead of crawling. He will use the wall or will let you hold on of his hands so he can walk upstairs. He has gotten very good and going up and down small steps by himself.
- I can no longer can feed him. He must have a fork or a spoon and the food must be placed in front of him so he can feed himself. If you hand him something to eat he will refuse it until it is on his plate.
- Hunter has decided to live off of fruit and noodles (mac and cheese or spaghetti). He wants nothing to do with anything else.
- He still loves Elmo and Mickey Mouse.
This child definitely keeps us on our toes. He has so much energy that I have nothing left by the end of the day. We love him more than life iself and he is our greatest blessing!
Tuesday, April 08, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment