Monday, July 28, 2008

23 Months Old and Hunter is going to be a .....





Hunter is going to be a big brother! :) We are 8 weeks, 3 days pregnant. We are very excited and so far everything is going great. I am seeing a specialist this pregnancy because of all of my prior complications. I go weekly for ultrasounds which is reassuring to be able to see the baby. This morning I got the above ultrasound. You can see the head and arm buds. Our due date is March 6, 2009.

This pregnancy has brought serious morning sickness. Actually, I would call this "ALL DAY sickness". I struggle to eat or drink anything and I am already down 1o pounds. The doctor said to try to force myself to eat/drink but easier said than done. Hunter has my routine down because as soon as I take off for the restroom, he yells out, "Mommy's sick!" Then he runs into the bathroom with me, sits besides me and rubs my back. Then when I am finished, he says, "all done", closes the lid, and flushes the toliet. I love my little guy.

This pregnancy I am doing Lovenox injections. Unfortunately they hurt. The needle and the medicine. I make EJ give them to me in my belly. They leave horrible bruises but I am to the point where I will do whatever it takes to help me have a healthy baby! Hunter is also involved in this process. EJ and Hunter like to "play doctor" and use all this doctor lingo. I can't help but laugh. Hunter passes EJ the equipment and then sits by my head. As soon as the shot it over, he gives me a hug. Sweet boy! I stay with this specialist until I am 10 weeks and then they turn me back over to my regular ob/gyn. Not sure what the action plan will be after that.

So I apologize for being so slack on my blog and keeping up with everyone. This is the first time on the computer in two weeks. Lately I haven't felt like doing anything. Hopefully this nausea will pass soon! Please keep all of us in your prayers ! I pray that God will watch over and protect this baby and bless us with another miracle!

Love,
Us

1 comment:

andydawn said...

YEAH!! So exciting...let me know if you need ANYTHING :)