Tuesday, July 08, 2008

Busy Summer




Hi! I have been a busy boy this month. We have been spending lots of time outside with this nice weather. We have been swimming, going to the park, playing with friends, and more. We spent July 4th up at the ranch. I had a blast!!! I went swimming, I took my first boat ride, I played with my cousins, I drove the mule and ATV, and I played hard all day long. Check out my pictures on flickr!!

We celebrated daddy's 3oth birthday yesterday. Mommy said he can't call her old anymore. Ha. Mommy and I surprised daddy at work and took him out to lunch. Then the family came over and I got to eat pizza, cake, and ice cream. I love birthdays. Good thing mine is coming up next month.

We are off for our annual beach trip next week. I am really looking forward to seeing everyone and playing with my cousins. I will fill you in on our trip when we get back.

Love,

Hunter

No comments: