Yes, I am aware this posting is two weeks late but better late than never! We went to Myrtle Beach, SC a few weeks ago for our annual family vacation. Hunter did fantastic on the plane which made the trip less stressful. It was great seeing the family and catching up with everyone. Hunter was such so much fun this year at the beach. He still wasn't too sure of the ocean and would run away when the water came near him. He loved playing in the sand and finding shells. He would help me build sand castles and then he would knock them over. He was in heaven with all of his cousins and had to be with them 24/7. Hunter spent most of his time in the pool and he loved the water guns.
Unfortunately my morning sickness started as soon as we got there so I wasn't much fun. I was telling EJ if you looked at our pictures, you wouldn't even know I was there. Ha. You usually could find me inside on the sofa or in bed. I felt that bad. I am glad that I was with my family because Hunter was entertained and I could rest as much as possible. Too bad we couldn't have extended our vacation since my sickness still hasn't gone away.
We are already looking forward to next year's trip! Thanks Mom and Dad for a great time!
I have uploaded our beach pictures on flickr so check them out!
Love,
Us
Us
No comments:
Post a Comment