
Today the baby is 9 weeks and 3 days old. I had my ultrasound this morning and everything looked good. The baby was so active and squirming all over the place. The heartbeat was good and the baby was measuring to the day. My cysts didn't seem to go down this week but they don't seem to be bothering me as much. I was having some pain on my right side but they were unable to find anything. They said it might be my uterus stretching. As long as the baby is okay, I will deal with the rest.
I am still dealing with the nauseousness. I am not feeling myself at all and my hormones are still all over the place. I am constantly tired and I still stuggle to eat and drink.
It's funny how much you forget when you are pregnant again. I had to back to my scrapbook/journal when I was pregnant with Hunter just to see what was going on and what I did. Too bad I haven't forgotten what delivery and recovery felt like. Ha.
Hope this finds you well and hopefully I will join the living again soon!
Love,
I am still dealing with the nauseousness. I am not feeling myself at all and my hormones are still all over the place. I am constantly tired and I still stuggle to eat and drink.
It's funny how much you forget when you are pregnant again. I had to back to my scrapbook/journal when I was pregnant with Hunter just to see what was going on and what I did. Too bad I haven't forgotten what delivery and recovery felt like. Ha.
Hope this finds you well and hopefully I will join the living again soon!
Love,
Laura
No comments:
Post a Comment