Monday, August 29, 2011

Peyton’s Big Girl Room

 

DSC_0083

Peyton wouldn’t hold off for my mom (Gran) to come in town before she needed to be moved out of her crib. I would catch Peyton halfway out of her crib and had too many close encounters of falling on the floor. So I had to go ahead and order Peyton’s big girl bed and her new dresser. I ordered her new bedding but didn’t put it on her bed nor did I do any decorating. That is Gran’s territory since she has the magic touch.  Mom came in town for Hunter’s birthday and stayed for 3 days. During her visit she helped with Hunter’s party, decorated Peyton’s room, and helped with my house projects ALL while having the flu. She is Super Woman.

Gran took one look at Peyton’s room and she already had a vision. We were packed in the car and spent the day running from store to store to get everything for Peyton’s room.

Gran threw her room together effortlessly and the final outcome.. perfection! I love it… Peyton loves it.  I walk in her room and it puts a smile on my face.  I love how Gran gets it right down to the last detail.

Thank you Gran for all that you do and making everything perfect.

DSC_0074 DSC_0067 DSC_0068 DSC_0069 DSC_0070 DSC_0072

No comments: