Wednesday, July 12, 2006

The Fun is Wearing Off - 31 Weeks 5 Days





In the first two trimesters I thought I looked so adorable in maternity clothes I loved my little pooch, and I was loving pregnancy. Well, all of that has come to a drastic halt. The extra weight is starting to take its toll, I am starting to swell, my back aches, I pee every five minutes, I can't get comfortable when I try to sleep, I am hot 24/7, I waddle, my maternity clothes are getting snug and I look like I am about to pop.

I don't go a day without someone telling me that I look like I am due any day now. They gasp when I tell them I still have another 7 weeks. I can't imagine what I am going to look like in another 7 weeks except A LOT bigger.

My poor hubby woke up with bags under his eyes because every time I get up at night or change positions, it wakes him up. So we haven't been getting a lot of sleep lately. At least he is being supportive and telling me that this is all part of the process. I will see if he has the same attitude when we are up every two hours with a newborn. ha ha.

Even though I am dealing with all of this, I wouldn't trade it for the world. Hunter will be here before we know it and all of this will be worth it!

No comments: