Friday, July 14, 2006

The lady is crazy!!!!!

I went to the nutritionist yesterday and I realized the lady is crazy. She is now requesting that I wake up at 3AM to check my levels. She is insane.. I value my sleep and need as much of it as possible for Hunter arrives. She said overall my levels look good. I convinced her into letting me do the 3am levels for a few mornings and then checking in with her on the results. Hopefully this won't be an everyday thing. Ugh. She was concerned about a few high levels but said stress could contribute to this. I told her that I was under a lot of stress and that I needed a doctor's note to miss work for a while. She didn't quite fall for it.. bummer. She wants to see me back in a few weeks for a follow up visit.

I am proud of myself because I actually got up this morning at 3am to check my levels. I am not sure what she will do with my diet if my levels are high during the night. Maybe I will have to add something else to my meal plan before dinner. Who knows!

Well I am off to the beach tomorrow so this will be my last entry for a week or so! Take care!

No comments: