


We just got back from our vacation and we had a blast. It was full of beach and pool time, relaxation, good food, and spending quality time with family. EJ got in three days of golf and drank daily with my brother in law. So I know he was in heaven.. ha.
We can't believe this trip was our last vacation together before Hunter gets here. He will be here exactly 5 weeks from today and we are getting so excited. EJ said he had a dream about Hunter last night and he was moving all around in my belly and Hunter was staring at him. EJ never remembers his dreams so I think it is starting to get real for him since he is dreaming about the baby.
We have a doctor's appointment tomorrow afternoon and EJ is going with me. They are supposed to be doing an ultrasound, stress test, and a weekly checkup so we should really have a good idea of what is going on with Hunter. I will update this after my appoinment.
No comments:
Post a Comment