Monday, January 08, 2007

19 weeks!



Hello! I am 19 weeks today and my mommy took some new videos of me today. Don't worry, mommy isn't saying boop boop boop... :) So click on the two links below to see me.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yscKKW_UZKc

I am rolling over every time I am put on my tummy and I like swinging my legs side to side. Mommy gets mad at me when I keep pulling off my socks but I love playing with my feet. Mommy keeps saying something about duct tape. My second day of eating rice cereal was an improvement. I figured out that I am supposed to open my mouth but I am still confused what to do next. Mommy just laughs at me.

Mommy is so amazed how much I am growing and developing. She is taking me to the library this week for storytime..woohoo!! Love you, Hunter

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Dear Hunter,
We can't believe how big you have gotten. Your Mom keeps calling us crying over the fact that you are growing up so fast.

Your Mom also seems to have really taken to Motherhood and even when we hear her on the phone telling you that you must stop crying because it isn't really necessary, she does it with such love in her voice.

We will admit we didn't know how she would like being home all day with you since you know.. you can't do anything. But we happen to think she's doing a great job. (We will not talk about the Poo Poo Poo video).

Love, Cousin Connor, Aunt Jay-ca and Uncle Johnga.