Today I had my 4 month doctor appoinment. It wasn't fun at all because I got 4 shots. My mommy didn't cry this time but I sure did. Daddy had to hold me down while mommy turned her back. It hurt but I didn't cry for very long. My mommy and daddy have been holding me and loving on me since I have been home as you can tell from the picture above.
The doctor said I weigh 16 pounds, 4 ounces (75th percentile), I am 26 inches long (75 th percentile), and my head is 16 3/4 inches (50th percentile). My mommy said I am such a big boy and can't believe how fast I am growing. The doctor also said that I am ready for solids. I get to start on rice cereal and then veggies and fruits. I am getting excited about trying something new but my mommy is sad because she said its another sign that I am getting big. I think mommy wants me to stay little forever. :)
The doctor said I weigh 16 pounds, 4 ounces (75th percentile), I am 26 inches long (75 th percentile), and my head is 16 3/4 inches (50th percentile). My mommy said I am such a big boy and can't believe how fast I am growing. The doctor also said that I am ready for solids. I get to start on rice cereal and then veggies and fruits. I am getting excited about trying something new but my mommy is sad because she said its another sign that I am getting big. I think mommy wants me to stay little forever. :)
No comments:
Post a Comment