I woke up this morning fed Hunter, got him dressed, and headed to The Little Gym. They were offering a free trial class so I wanted to check it out. There were two other moms, one whose baby cried the whole time and the other was old enough to know what was going on. Then there was Hunter who was staring off into space. We started off with some stretching exercises and then I put Hunter in my lap. As soon as I did that he threw up all over himself, my velour sweatsuit, and the mat. Everyone stopped what they were doing to look at us covered in spit up. Sooo embarrassing! After I tried to clean us up, the teacher asked if she could use Hunter for a demonstration. I said no problem since he already spit up everywhere. She proceeded to hold him like a sack of potatoes and he left a drool trail all over the mats. Another embarrassment! We sang some songs, had some tummy time, rolled down a mat, blew some bubbles and then sang a "goodbye" song. During all of this we smelled like spit up and Hunter had no idea nor cared what was going on.
I have decided that The Little Gym is not the best fit for Hunter at this time. So if you have a 4 month old and you receive a free trial at The Little Gym, throw it away and save yourself the time, gas, and energy!
I have decided that The Little Gym is not the best fit for Hunter at this time. So if you have a 4 month old and you receive a free trial at The Little Gym, throw it away and save yourself the time, gas, and energy!
No comments:
Post a Comment