Hello everyone. I am lounging in daddy's chair because I have had a busy weekend. We went to the ranch to bring in the New Year. My mommy was going to let me stay up and watch fireworks last night but I just couldn't keep my eyes open. Mommy and daddy barely made it to 12:00am and then went straight to bed. I wonder why they are so tired all of the time. hee hee. Happy New Year! Love you, Hunter
Monday, January 01, 2007
Happy New Year - 17 weeks!
Hello everyone. I am lounging in daddy's chair because I have had a busy weekend. We went to the ranch to bring in the New Year. My mommy was going to let me stay up and watch fireworks last night but I just couldn't keep my eyes open. Mommy and daddy barely made it to 12:00am and then went straight to bed. I wonder why they are so tired all of the time. hee hee. Happy New Year! Love you, Hunter
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment