Hello everyone. My baby turned 21 weeks old yesterday. He is busy exploring and playing and he loves reaching for things and putting them in his mouth. He is also getting stronger and is wanting to sit up all of the time.
I took him to the child care at the gym yesterday and left him with a complete stranger for the first time. It took me a little while before I actually left him. I set my machine for 30 minutes and I didn't wear my headphones in case they paged me. After my workout I ran downstairs to go pick up Hunter. I was sure he was missing me and was crying since I wasn't in sight. I found him with another baby and they were watching a movie. I ran up to him to give him a kiss and a hug but he took one look at me and turned back around to watch his movie. WAHHHH! He was supposed to miss me... his mommy. My baby is growing up too fast!
No comments:
Post a Comment