(Hunter has the posing down!)
I just got back from my 38 week checkup. Blood pressure was good and weight... down a pound (woohoo). We listened to Peyton's heartbeat and it was also good. The doctor came in and we talked about her movements. I told the doctor that either Peyton is active ALL day long or I hardly feel her. So the doctor wants me to eat lunch, lay down, and then count kicks. If I am still not feeling her, she wants me to go back in for an ultrasound or to get monitored. She then measured my belly and I was 38cm. Same as last week and the doctor said Peyton is pushed all the way up so there really isn't anywhere for her to go.
She measured my cervix and I am still at 1cm. So Peyton is happy in her little home and isn't ready to come out and play. But as of March 3rd, she won't have a choice. The doctor mentioned that next Thursday is my last appointment and then we would go over all the details of my upcoming surgery. AHHH. 12 more days to go!
She measured my cervix and I am still at 1cm. So Peyton is happy in her little home and isn't ready to come out and play. But as of March 3rd, she won't have a choice. The doctor mentioned that next Thursday is my last appointment and then we would go over all the details of my upcoming surgery. AHHH. 12 more days to go!
No comments:
Post a Comment