Last night was rough. I wasn't feeling myself, I was super overheated and couldn't cool down, I had some more lovely mucus, and from 2am-5am my stomach was as hard as a rock. It felt like I was stuck on a contraction. And to top it all off, Peyton wasn't moving. So this morning I get up and get Hunter off to school. I decided to call the nurse just to run this by her and I figured she would tell me that it was fine since I was seeing the doctor tomorrow morning. But after I informed her I had a big glass of orange juice this morning and Peyton still didn't move, she sent me to Labor and Delivery. AHHHH. This time I got very upset and stressed out. I think all of this is just starting to take its toll.
I get checked in and hooked up to the monitors. Sure enough, Peyton starts kicking up a storm. Thanks a lot little lady. She isn't even here yet and she is being stubborn! They keep me on the monitors for about 45 minutes and then the nurse said the baby looks fine. I had a few contractions while I was there but nothing to cause any concern. She then handed me my discharge forms and I was outta there. The nurse said to talk to my doctor tomorrow and we would figure out what to make of all of this.
The question is... can Peyton make it 2 more weeks and 6 days? We shall see!
Wednesday, February 11, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment