Tuesday, February 03, 2009

Serious Nesting Day

The past two days have been serious nesting days. I have been running around getting the house organized, the kids (weird saying that) closets cleaned out, laundry done, baby items put together, etc. At this rate I am going to go into labor tomorrow. HA. I guess the trip to the hospital the other night made me realize how much I have to get done before I have Peyton. I even started putting together my hospital bag just in case because lord knows I don't want Eric doing that for me. HA. Who knows what I would end up with.

My parents haven gotten their tickets to come to TX and will be here on my bday.. Feb 26th :). My dad will stay a week and my mom will stay 2 weeks. I was hoping for 2 months but hopefully she will be back sooner than later.

Oh funny thing about my nesting.... I sent Eric a text to tell him I was nesting and he came back with "What the heck is nesting?" Typical man for you!! I told him he didn't pay attention in our pregnancy class. He offered to retake the class so I must just torture him and make him do that again. Ha.. yeah right.

Back to laundry! :)

No comments: