Hunter has only had ONE accident in two days. Yeh!! He is doing fantastic. On the first day I kept asking him every 30 minutes or so if he had to go potty. I guess he finally had enough because he said, "Mommy, stop asking me that!" So after his comment I stopped asking and then on his own he would let me know when it was time to go potty. I am shocked at how well he is doing with this. He might turn into a jellybean or lollipop at the rate he is going through them but by golly he is out of diapers. WOOHOO!
Oh.. cute story.. Yesterday I was doing laundry and stuff around the house. I heard Hunter talking so I peek around the corner and he is on the floor next to Peyton. This is what he said.."Hi Peyton. Whatcha doing? I am a big boy and wear big boy undies. I go pee pee and poo poo in the potty. You are still a baby and wear diapers."
Where's my video camera when I need it?
Saturday, May 16, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment