Thursday, May 21, 2009

Hunter's Last Day of School





Today is Hunter's last day of school. He has loved school this year and has learned sooo much. His teachers have been wonderful and Hunter made some new friends that we plan to see during the summer.

I can't believe I will have both kids all summer. AHHH. I don't know why I was dragging my feet on committing to summer camps. But I did and missed my window of opportunity. I will have to plan lots of activities and lots of play dates to keep Hunter busy.

Peyton, Hunter, and I leave for SC tomorrow. We are so excited. Hunter has been asking to go to SC for a long time now and this morning he said, "We get on an airplane tomorrow to go see Gran and Grandad, right mom?" The boy has had his countdown going so he knows exactly when we are leaving. Hopefully he will go to bed tonight with all of his excitement. I wouldn't be surprised if I go get him in the morning and he already has himself dressed. Ha.

Wish us luck on the flight.. .traveling with 2 kids will be interesting. Mom - Thanks for making the trip to help us out. Can't wait to see you.

No comments: