My baby girl, Peyton Elizabeth Nedd, turned ONE today. I still can't believe it. I drove by the hospital today where I had her and I got teary eyed thinking that a year ago today, I held her in my arms for the very first time. My first year with her has been amazing. She is such a sweet heart and is an awesome baby. I love her more and more every day.
This morning I walked into her room singing Happy Birthday. She smiled really big and then clapped after I finished singing. Then we went and got Hunter up, we sang again to Peyton, and then she had to clap again. We made her pancakes for breakfast and Hunter helped her blow out the candle. We took Hunter to school and Peyton and I were off to run some errands. We played until it was time to pick up Hunter and then we went to pick up some cupcakes. Hunter picked out a pink cupcake for Peyton. For dinner I made all of Peyton's favorites. We had chicken nuggets, mac and cheese, and strawberries. Unfortunately Peyton is still feeling rotten and she didn't eat a thing. We sang to her and gave her the cupcake but again, she wasn't interested. She grabbed at the icing but had no interest in trying it. She perked up a little while opening presents. Hunter picked out a baby (which Peyton loves) for her and we gave her a ride in cozy coupe. Aunt Mimi gave her some baby accessories that she and Hunter had fun with.
Peyton enjoyed her bath and then she begged us for bed. I am praying that she recovers quickly and gets back to her old self. She has been feeling rotten for too long now.
Happy Birthday Peyton. We love you so much!
No comments:
Post a Comment